Patch 4.2 - New Crafted PvP Gear
Blizzard already announced that there will be a new tier of crafted PvP gear with every new major content patch. It appears that instead of the new recipes, all of the crafted PVP gear will be getting upgraded when patch 4.2 goes live.
All existing recipes will be called "Bloodthirsty" instead of "Bloodied", the Tailoring crafted items don't have a prefix name currently, but now all of them will be called "Bloodthirsty" as well. This gear will have an item level of 358 instead of 339. There will be a new set bonus, 400 resilience rating.
This means you don't have to buy any new recipes, all of your recipes will be upgraded to the new version when patch 4.2 comes out.
However, existing gear made with the older version of the recipes will not be upgraded. Do not stockpile the crafted gear, it won't be upgraded.
These new crafted PvP items use the same materials as the old ones.
There are also new necks, rings, relics and cloaks. All of these new items are item level 358 PvP items.
Updated crafted PvP gear
Jewelcrafting crafted PvP items
- [Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Band]
- [Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Pendant]
- [Bloodthirsty Ruby Choker]
- [Bloodthirsty Ruby Signet]
- [Bloodthirsty Sapphire Necklace]
- [Bloodthirsty Sapphire Ring]
Inscription crafted PvP relics
- [Bloodthirsty Charm of Triumph]
- [Bloodthirsty Eyeball of Dominance]
- [Bloodthirsty Jawbone of Conquest]