Patch 7.1.5 Profession Changes
- You can now upgrade your items with [Obliterum] 10 times instead of 8, allowing a max item level of 865.
- Increased drop rate of many 3-star recipes. Cooking recipes included.
Several old patterns and some new ones were added. These are low level recipes there were removed from the game, so it's mostly for those who want these for transmog. They come from quests or dungeon drops.
- [Plans: Windforged Rapier]
- [Plans: Stormforged Axe]
- [Plans: Skyforged Great Axe]
- [Plans: Stoneforged Claymore]
- [Plans: Lavaforged Warhammer]
- [Plans: Great Earthforged Hammer]
- [Plans: Blight]
- [Plans: Bleakwood Hew]
- [Plans: Dawn's Edge]
- [Plans: Blazing Rapier]
- [Plans: Arcanite Champion]
- [Plans: Light Earthforged Blade]
Enchanters get a new series of neck enchants that are inexpensive to craft.
Rank 1 can be purchased from Enchantress Ilanya in Azsuna.
Rank 2 enchants drop from creatures from specific Broken Isles zones, and then the Rank 3 has a 20% chance to be found in an emissary chest for that zone. You can find the list of these zones below:
- [Mark of the Deadly] - Val'sharah - The Dreamweavers
- [Mark of the Quick] - Stormheim - The Valarjar
- [Mark of the Versatile] - Highmountain - Highmountain Tribes
- [Mark of the Master] - Azsuna - Court of Farondis
- There is a new shoulder enchant [Boon of the Builder]. The enchant allows you to loot [Sprocket Container], which can contain guns/gun parts, engineering consumables, new goggle recipes, and [Hardened Felglass] which is used for the new goggles.
- New series of ilvl 880 Engineering-only helms: [Chain Skullblasters], [Heavy Skullblasters], [Rugged Skullblasters], [Tailored Skullblasters]
- New quest at level 110 that rewards the recipe for [Rechargeable Reaves Battery]. This item doesn't use charges so you don't have to waste materials on summoning Reaves.
- Damage from the click effect for all Legion goggles is now similar to the damage from Gunpowder Charge, with a shared cooldown.
- The damage for Head Shot has been increased substantially.
- Vantus runes now give 1500 Versatility instead of 1000 and the material cost of all Vantus Rune recipes has been reduced by half.