Rise of Azshara Patch 8.2 goes live on June 25. / 26. (US/EU). The new patch offers a lot of new recipes and items to craft or gather.
- All Battle for Azeroth professions (except Archaeology) now have a maximum skill of 175 instead of 150. Every old recipe will be gray after 150, so you can only use the new ones to level your profession up to 175.
- Players can now gain the first 25 skill points in each profession by disenchanting, milling, or prospecting items from the respective expansion. These are not guaranteed skill points, but still, it will be a bit cheaper to level up these professions.
The Abyssal Focus
In Nazjatar, you will build a new crafting station called the Abyssal Focus. This is used to craft the new raid gear, and the new recipes no longer directly require materials from dungeons and raids. But you will still need Eternal Ornament from raids to upgrade your station.
You will get a series of quests to upgrade your station. Each upgrade lets you craft a higher level item. Upgrading the Abyssal Focus is permanent. You don't have to upgrade it for each item, you can craft as many as you want once upgraded.
The starting quest is Ancient Technology. You will get this quest after you do the into Nazjatar quests.
- Restored Abyssal Focus - An Abyssal Opportunity - Requires 15 Abyssal Shard - ilvl 410 gear
- Empowered Abyssal Focus - The Eternal Palace: We Can Make It Stronger... - Requires 20 Eternal Ornament - ilvl 425 gear
- Radiating Abyssal Focus - The Eternal Palace: We Can Make It Stronger... - Requires 200 Eternal Ornament - ilvl 440 gear
Most new potions are basically just upgraded versions of the 8.0 potions. But there are 4 new potions with unique procs.
- Abyssal Healing Potion
- Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms
- Greater Flask of the Currents
- Greater Flask of the Undertow
- Greater Flask of the Vast Horizon
- Greater Mystical Cauldron
- Superior Battle Potion of Agility
- Superior Battle Potion of Intellect
- Superior Battle Potion of Strength
- Superior Steelskin Potion
- Potion of Focused Resolve - Narrow your gaze to a single foe. Your damaging abilities will mark the target, increasing your chance to critically strike them up to 20%. Damaging a new target will reset your focus. (1 Min Cooldown)
- Potion of Empowered Proximity - Empowers your abilities, increasing your primary stat by 360 for 25 sec. Your primary stat is further increased by the number of enemies within 8 yards of you, up to a maximum of 1800. (1 Min Cooldown)
- Potion of Unbridled Fury - Fill yourself with unbridled energy, giving your offensive spells and attacks a chance to do an additional 3600 Fire damage to your target. (1 Min Cooldown)
- Potion of Wild Mending - Empowers your mind, giving your healing abilities a chance to restore an additional 5400 health to your target. (1 Min Cooldown)
- Abyssal Alchemist Stone - ilvl 410 trinket
- Crushing Alchemist Stone - ilvl 425 trinket
- Ascended Alchemist Stone - ilvl 440 trinket
- New set of ilvl 370 Notorious Combatant armors and weapons.
- Inflatable Mount Shoes - New mount equipment that allows mounts to walk on water.
- Osmenite Girdle - ilvl 410 belt
- Reinforced Osmenite Girdle - ilvl 425 belt
- Banded Osmenite Girdle - ilvl 440 belt
- Osmenite Legguards - ilvl 410 pants
- Reinforced Osmenite Legguards - ilvl 425 pants
- Banded Osmenite Legguards - ilvl 440 pants
- Inflatable Mount Shoes - New mount equipment that allows you to walk across water while mounted.
- Famine Evaluator And Snack Table - New feast
- Fragrant Kakavia - Stamina
- Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" - Critical Strike
- Abyssal-Fried Rissole - Mastery
- Baked Port Tato - Haste
- Bil'Tong - Versatility
- 4 new ring enchants. They give 60 of a secondary stat (old was 37). (Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, Versatility)
- Force Multiplier - Permanently enchant a weapon to occasionally increase Intellect by 500 for 15 sec. While active, you restore 500 mana per second.
- Machinist's Brilliance - Permanently enchant a weapon to occasionally increase Intellect by 500 for 15 sec. While active, your offensive spells and abilities sometimes increase your Mastery, Haste, or Critical Strike by 100, stacking up to 5 times. Your highest stat is always chosen.
- Naga Hide - Permanently enchant a weapon to occasionally increase Strength or Agility by 500 for 15 sec. While active, your offensive spells and abilities sometimes increase your Mastery, Haste, or Critical Strike by 100, stacking up to 5 times. Your highest stat is always chosen.
- Oceanic Restoration - Permanently enchant a weapon to occasionally increase Strength or Agility by 500 for 15 sec. Additionally, while active, your skin is covered in thick scales, allowing you to absorb 15000 damage.
- Light-Step Hoofplates - New mount equipment provides +20% mount speed.
- Notorious Combatant's Sorcerous Scepter - ilvl 370 Wand
- New set of goggles, at ilvl 415, 430, and 445.
- Notorious Combatant's Discombobulator - ilvl 370 1H Mace
- Notorious Combatant's Stormsteel Destroyer - ilvl 370 Gun
- Wormhole Generator: Zandalar
- Wormhole Generator: Kul Tiras
- Blingtron 7000
- The Ub3r-Spanner gets 3 new modules: Ub3r-Module: Scrap Cannon, Ub3r-Module: Ub3r-Coil, Ub3r-Module: P.O.G.O.
- New ink: Maroon Ink
- New contracts: Contract: Ankoan, Contract: Rustbolt Resistance, Contract: Unshackled
- New glyphs: Glyph of the Cold Waves, Glyph of the Dark Depths, Glyph of Steaming Fury
- Vantus Rune: The Eternal Palace - Vantus rune for the new raid.
- Notorious Combatant's Etched Vessel - ilvl 370 Off-hand
- Highborne Compendium of Swirling Tides - Your healing spells have a chance to grant an ally an absorption shield that absorbs up to 8441 damage for 12 sec. While the shield is active, the targets Primary Stat is increased by 350.
- Highborne Compendium of Mystical Bulwark - When you take damage, you have a chance to heal for 4298 health and gain 174 Armor for 10 sec, stacking up to 696 Armor.
- Highborne Compendium of Storms - Your spells have a chance to conjure a typhoon that travels towards enemies dealing 10703 Nature damage and grant you 64~1 Haste for 15 sec, up to 256 Haste.
- Highborne Compendium of Sundering - Your attacks have a chance to inflict Volcanic Pressure on the enemy, dealing 1126 Fire damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. When Volcanic Pressure reaches 6 stacks it erupts, dealing 17834 Fire damage to all nearby enemies.
- Leviathan's Eye of Agility - 120 Agility
- Leviathan's Eye of Strength - 120 Strength
- Leviathan's Eye of Intellect - 120 Intellect
- Versatile Dark Opal - 60 Versatility
- Deadly Lava Lazuli - 60 Critical Strike
- Masterful Sea Currant - 60 Mastery
- Quick Sand Spinel - 60 Haste
- Straddling Sage Agate - 5% movement speed
- Notorious Combatant's Intuitive Staff - ilvl 370 Staff
- Leviathan's Eye Loop - ilvl 410 ring
- Crushing Leviathan's Eye Loop - ilvl 425 ring
- Ascended Leviathan's Eye Loop - ilvl 440 ring
- New set of ilvl 370 Notorious Combatant mail and leather armors.
- Cragscale and Dredged Leather pants and boots. (ilvl 410, 425, and 440)
- Comfortable Rider's Barding - New mount equipment that prevents you from being dazed while mounted.