Patch 8.3 Visions of N'Zoth goes live January 14th in NA (January 15th in EU). There are no major changes in this new patch. We will basically get higher ilvl version of the 8.2 recipes. There are no new materials for these recipes, they will require ores/herbs from Nazjatar. (the mobs in the new assaults drop 8.2 leathers and cloths)
World of Warcraft Classic is a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft—it runs a bit smoother on today’s computers, but the game still looks and feels like you’re playing World of Warcraft from 2006. Below you can find profession leveling guides for every profession in Classic World of Warcraft.
Rise of Azshara Patch 8.2 goes live on June 25. / 26. (US/EU). The new patch offers a lot of new recipes and items to craft or gather.
- All Battle for Azeroth professions (except Archaeology) now have a maximum skill of 175 instead of 150. Every old recipe will be gray after 150, so you can only use the new ones to level your profession up to 175.
- Players can now gain the first 25 skill points in each profession by disenchanting, milling, or prospecting items from the respective expansion. These are not guaranteed skill points, but still, it will be a bit cheaper to level up these professions.
In the upcoming 8.1.5 update on March 12, players can take part in unique quest lines for the Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Engineering, Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, and Tailoring professions to earn a new Tool of the Trade that complements their craft.
Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengence goes live on December 11. / 12. (US/EU).
- Darkmoon Faire quest-based skillups now apply automatically to the most recent expansion profession progress that is not at its maximum.
- Professions-related World Quests now have a chance to reward Expulsom.
- Herbalism World Quests now have a chance to reward Anchor Weed.
I recommend Zygor's Leveling Guide. The guide is in a small window on your main screen in-game. All the detail that you need to complete the quest is included. You’ll never have to switch back to a website, or even the in-game main map to see where you have to go or what’s next. The guide is available for both Horde and Alliance.
I use Zygor's guide for leveling and I highly recommend it.