This Classic WoW Herbalism Leveling Guide will show you the fastest way how to level your Herbalism profession from 1 to 300.
The guide includes map routes for the best zones filled with herbs. Herbalism goes well with Alchemy, you can use the herbs you pick and make potions, but Herbalism is good with any other profession.
If you want to level Alchemy, make sure to check out my Classic WoW Alchemy leveling guide. But keep in mind, this Herbalism guide is made to level your profession as fast as possible, so sometimes the herbs you will farm might not be the best for Alchemy.
Table of contents:
Classic WoW Herbalism Trainers
To become an Apprentice Herbalist you need to reach level 5, and find an Herbalism trainer.
Just click on any of these links below to see the trainer's exact location. You can also walk up to a guard in any city and ask where the Herbalism trainer is, then it will be marked with a red flag on your map.
- Jandi in Orgrimmar.
- Martha Alliestar in Undercity.
- Komin Winterhoof in Thunder Bluff
- Faruza in Tirisfal Glades.
- Mishiki in Durotar.
- Angrun in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Aranae Venomblood in Hillsbrad Foothills.
- Reyna Stonebranch in Ironforge.
- Tannysa in Stormwind City.
- Firodren Mooncaller in Darnassus.
- Herbalist Pomeroy in Elwyn Forest.
- Malorne Bladeleaf in Teldrassil.
- Kali Healtouch in Loch Modan.
- Cylania Rootstalker in Ashenvale.
- Telurinon Moonshadow in Wetlands.
- Brant Jasperbloom in Dustwallow Marsh.
- Alma Jainrose in Redridge Mountains.
Classic Herbalism Leveling
Every starter zone is filled with herbs, it doesn't really matter wich one you choose.
1 - 50
50 - 115
Once you reach Herbalism 50 and level 10, you can learn Herbalism Journeyman from your trainer.
Briarthorn requires herbalism 70 and Stranglekelp requires herbalism 85, so you can't pick them right away.
This zone is so big that you can use more than one route here.
115 - 170
Don't forget to visit your trainer when you reach 150!
Kingsblood requires herbalism 125 and Liferoot requires herbalism 150, so you can't pick them right away.
You should only go to the red zone/lines after you passed 150.
170 - 205
Khadgar's Whisker requires herbalism 185, so you can't pick them right away.
205 - 230
Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Artisan.
230 - 270
I maked a cave with red X, there area bunch of Ghost Mushroom in the cave but you can only pick them with herbalism skill 245.
270 - 300
I hope you liked this Classic WoW Herbalism leveling guide, congratulations on reaching 300!