Often the materials are based on a case that you will gain one skill point each craft. This won't happen, so you will have to buy a few extra materials while you are leveling your Draenor Engineering.
If you are low on gold, I recommend you to try this Gold Making Guide, it can help you to make loads of gold.
If you are still leveling your character or you just started a new alt, I recommend you to use a leveling guide. You can level your character to level 120 in 8 days with this guide.
Learning Draenor Engineering
You have to get a [Draenor Engineering] scroll to learn Draenor Engineering.
There are three ways to obtain this scroll:
- You can buy it from the vendor near your Engineering trainer at Ashran. Alliance players can find Sean Catchpole at Stormshield, and Horde players can find Nik Steelrings at Warspear. (Learn Engineering first from the NPC near the vendor)
- If you build an Engineering Works at your garrion, you can buy the scroll from one of the NPCs at the building. Complete the "Your First Engineering Work Order" quest first, or the NPC won't sell you anything. (You also must learn Engineering first from any engineering trainer)
- If you are still leveling your character (90-92), you have to loot a quest item to start a quest chain.
1 - 30
Most recipes below are taught by the [Draenor Engineering] mentioned above.
Gnome characters have +15 Engineering skill because of their passive [Engineering Specialization]. An extra 15 Engineering skill means recipes stay orange 15 points longer, so you can save a lot of gold by doing lower level recipes for 15 more points.
There are three recipes that you can use to level, you only need to make one of these:
- 12 x [Stealthman 54] - 24 x Blackrock Ore, 24 x True Iron Ore, 24 x Nagrand Arrowbloom
- 23 x [Mecha-Blast Rocket] - 138 x Blackrock Ore
- 23 x [Shieldtronic Shield] - 138 x True Iron Ore
[Stealthman 54] is usually the best choice unless Nagrand Arrowbloom is insanely overpriced at the Auction House.
You can find an Anvil behind the building where your engineering trainer is located. (it's near the blacksmithing trainer)
30 - 100
Create one [Secrets of Draenor Engineering], then buy the recipe [Schematic: Didi's Delicate Assembly] from Sean Catchpole (Alliance) at Stormshield, or Nik Steelrings (Horde) at Warspear. (or at the Engineering Works at your garrion)
70 x [Didi's Delicate Assembly] - 1050 True Iron Ore, 1050 Blackrock Ore
I hope you liked this Draenor Engineering leveling guide, congratulations on reaching 100!