This Northrend Jewelcrafting leveling guide will show you the fastest way to level your Northrend Jewelcrafting skill up from 1 to 75 as inexpensively as possible.
Often the materials are based on a case in that you will gain one skill point for each craft. This won't happen, so you will have to buy a few extra materials while you are leveling your Northrend Jewelcrafting.
Northrend Jewelcrafting Trainer
You can learn Northrend Jewelcrafting from Timothy Jones in Dalaran at Northrend.
The same NPC exists in Legion Dalaran, but he won't teach you Northrend recipes, so make sure you are in the right zone.
This is the list of approximate materials required to reach 75 in Northrend Jewelcrafting.
- Buy around 35 from one of these gems: Bloodstone, Chalcedony, Dark Jade, Huge Citrine, Shadow Crystal, Sun Crystal (doesn't have to be the same color, just get 35 in total)
- 7x Bloodstone
- 14x Crystallized Earth
- 46x Eternal Earth or 23x Eternal Earth and 23x Eternal Shadow
- 30x Earthsiege Diamond or 30x Skyflare Diamond
- 15x Frozen Orb
- 15x Chalcedony
- 15x Shadow Crystal
- 15x Dark Jade
Leveling Northrend Jewelcrafting
Draenei characters have +10 Jewelcrafting skill because of their passive Gemcutting. An extra 10 Jewelcrafting skill means recipes stay orange for 10 more points, so you can save a lot of gold by doing lower-level recipes for 10 more points.
1 - 20
There are like 50 new gem recipes you can learn from your trainer, I won't list all of them. Go to your trainer, learn one from each, or just one if you only bought gems from one color.
Cut around 35 gems from the following gems:
20 - 25
7x Bloodstone Band - 7 Bloodstone, 14 Crystallized Earth
You might have to make more than 7.
25 - 45
Make 23 from one of the following:
- 23x Stoneguard Band - 46 Eternal Earth
- 23x Shadowmight Ring - 23 Eternal Earth, 23 Eternal Shadow
You might have to make more than 23.
If you have some Monarch Topaz, Twilight Opal, Autumn's Glow, Forest Emerald, Sky Sapphire, or you can buy these for cheaper than the Eternals, then go to Wintergrasp and buy some of the Jewelcrafting recipes.
The recipes are sold by Champion Ros'slai (Horde) and Knight Dameron (Alliance). But you can only buy these recipes if your faction controls Wintergrasp. One recipe costs 1 Mark of Honor. (You can get Mark of Honors from battleground wins)
You can make these gems up to 50.
45 - 70
Make around 30 from one of these two:
- 30x Powerful Earthsiege Diamond - 30x Earthsiege Diamond
- 30x Swift Skyflare Diamond - 30x Skyflare Diamond
It doesn't have to be from the same meta gem, it can be a mix of both.
You can also make any of these if you have some rare raw gems left, and you can get cheap Titanium Bars:
- Dream Signet - 1 Titanium Bar, 1 Dream Shard, 1 Forest Emerald
- Runed Mana Band - 2 Titanium Bar, 2 Twilight Opal
- Scarlet Signet - 2 Titanium Bar, 1 Scarlet Ruby
- Sky Sapphire Amulet - 2 Titanium Bar, 2 Sky Sapphire
70 - 75
15x Icy Prism - 15x Frozen Orb, 15x Chalcedony, 15x Shadow Crystal, 15x Dark Jade
This recipe will be green for the last few points, so you might have to make more or fewer. (Icy Prism has a higher chance to give skill points than the meta gems at this point).
You can buy Frozen Orb from Arcanist Ivrenne (Alliance) or Magistrix Lambriesse (Horde).
I hope you liked this Northrend Jewelcrafting leveling guide, congratulations on reaching 75!