Patch 8.3 Visions of N'Zoth goes live January 14th in NA (January 15th in EU). There are no major changes in this new patch. We will basically get higher ilvl version of the 8.2 recipes. There are no new materials for these recipes, they will require ores/herbs from Nazjatar. (the mobs in the new assaults drop 8.2 leathers and cloths)
Uncanny Combatant's Recipes
New item level 400 Uncanny Combatant recipes for every profession. Nothing really changed with these, they are like the Notorious Combatant recipes in 8.2 (Nazjatar) but higher ilvl. You can learn the rank 1 from your trainer in Boralus / Zuldazar, but the Ranks 2 and 3 will still require Mark of Honor to purchase.
The tooltip is bugged in the profession window for some of these new recipes. They show the wrong NPC name where you can buy these. They are sold by Jinxy Blastwheel / Bragni. These new NPCs are right next to the old ones: Ozgrom Ragefang in Zuldazar / Leedan Gustaf in Boralus.
You will build a new crafting station called the Void Focus. This is used to craft the new raid gear (ilvl 440/455/470). The new recipes don't directly require materials from dungeons and raids. The Void Focus is like the Abyssal Focus was in Nazjatar (patch 8.2).
The Void Focus is located in the Chamber of Heart. You will get a series of quests to upgrade it. Each upgrade lets you craft a higher level item. Upgrading the Void Focus is permanent. You don't have to upgrade it for each item, you can craft as many as you want once upgraded.
How to unlock the Void Focus
- Get a Recipe: Void Focus from N'Zoth invasions or Lesser Visions. This recipe is a random drop from Faceless, K'thir, Aqir, and Cultists mobs that worship N'Zoth.
- Use the recipe, then farm the same mobs for 10 Void Focus Splinter.
- These same mobs drop the rank 1 for the new raid recipes, so you should keep farming them until you get the recipes.
- Open your profession window and craft the Void Focus. This will start the Something in Your Mind quest.
- Go to the Chamber of Heart and turn in the quest at Wrathion which unlocks the Void Focus. Now you can craft ilvl 440 gear.
- The next quest is Maintaining Focus. You will need to collect 20 Shred of Insanity to complete the quest. (Crafting ilvl455 gear)
- The next quest is Dream Catcher. You will need to collect 200 Shred of Insanity to complete the quest. (Crafting ilvl470 gear)
- New set of ilvl 400 Uncanny Combatant armors and weapons.
- Unsettling Osmenite Girdle
- Maddening Osmenite Girdle
- Eldritch Osmenite Girdle
- Unsettling Osmenite Legguards
- Maddening Osmenite Legguards
- Eldritch Osmenite Legguards
- N’Zoth’s followers will drop Tome of Unspeakable Delicacies, allowing players to craft new foods that have special bonuses within N’Zoth’s Visions.
- K'Bab - If you spend at least 10 seconds eating, instantly restore 100 Sanity. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Ghastly Goulash - While well fed, regenerate 2% of your max health per sec while in a Vision of N'Zoth.
- Baked Voidfin - While well fed, increase movement speed by 20% while in a Vision of N'Zoth.
- Grilled Gnasher - While well fed, you assume the form of a K'thir, reducing the range that enemies will attack you while in a Vision of N'Zoth for 10 min.
- Dubious Delight - While well fed, reduce the duration of incoming crowd control effects by 20% while in a Vision of N'Zoth.
- New set of goggles, at ilvl 440, 455, and 470.
- Uncanny Combatant's Discombobulator
- Uncanny Combatant's Stormsteel Destroyer
- Unbound Leviathan's Eye Loop
- Awakened Leviathan's Eye Loop
- Peerless Leviathan's Eye Loop
- Uncanny Combatant's Intuitive Staff
- New set of ilvl 400 Uncanny Combatant armors.
- Unsettling Cragscale Boots
- Maddening Cragscale Boots
- Eldritch Cragscale Boots
- Unsettling Dredged Leather Boots
- Maddening Dredged Leather Boots
- Eldritch Dredged Leather Boots
- Unsettling Dredged Leather Leggings
- Maddening Dredged Leather Leggings
- Eldritch Dredged Leather Leggings
- Unsettling Cragscale Greaves
- Maddening Cragscale Greaves
- Eldritch Cragscale Greaves
- Eligible players can now skin a corpse without waiting for all other eligible players to collect their loot.